Laravel with Blockchain?

endrit008
endrit008
alex
alex

Hey, is this a course request?

endrit008
endrit008

Yes Alex can you make an course how to connect blockchain with laravel, to connect wallet with laravel etc...

alex
alex

Thanks for the request. Is this just for paying for stuff in a Laravel app?

Haz
Haz

I don't know why you keep spamming the thread. Alex has thanked you for your request. A request doesn't mean it will be done. Regardless, I doubt it's going to happen any time soon, I am sure there are other things in the queue.

Have you tried diving in yourself?

This request seems very specific to something that you might be building. You have to remember that the courses on Codecourse are aimed at teaching concepts using real-world examples. I don't think building a Blockchain app would provide any that isn't already available. I think you can find the various aspects of what you need to build your app already throughout Codecourse.

(1) Working with APIs
    (2) Payment gateways
    (3) Etc

(1) is the base foundation for what you are trying to achieve. I had a quick Google, and I'm not seeing any recently updated packages for Blockchain/Wallet. You might have to use their API directly. You could create your own wrapper.

It might also be worth explaining more about what you are requesting as "Laravel with Blockchain?" doesn't provide much context.